- Showroom Event
- 5:00 PM. Sep 21
The Dallas Showroom Manager is expected to be able to lead location to successful sales and profit growth, adhere to operational procedures, collect on outstanding customer accounts for his/her location and mentor and develop junior staff.
Duties associated with these goals include:
• Completes location's operational requirements by properly assigning employee duties; following up on work results.
• Maintains location staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Responsible for staffing decisions (hiring, termination, etc) to meet company goals.
• Maintains staff results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
• Reports regularly to purchasing on availability of merchandise, material needs, and market needs.
• Formulates pricing policies to maximize profitability and to move old inventory when needed.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensures location is following proper policy for receiving, transferring, selling and reporting lost/damaged material to maintain accuracy of inventory.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Promotes the company and in particular his/her location includes encouraging and/or actively participating in networking functions and increasing visibility in the community. The following are qualities expected from a location manager:
• Customer focus must value customer service and customer relationships
• Employee focus must promote performance and growth of staff
• Company focus must be diligent in efforts to reach company goals
• Team work must be able to work with peers and other company employees for the overall company interest
• Organization must effectively manage time, paperwork and staff for maximum efficiency
• Communication must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers (this includes timeliness, professionalism and effectiveness)
• Safety must promote the safety of staff and customers, adhering to company safety guidelines
• Leadership must set by example a standard of conduct and overall work ethic to be followed by staff
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and social personality and dependable.
Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task in a flexible daily environment.
Fast learning and able to absorb client names, product names, and material knowledge.
Spacial skills and understanding of measurements, overhead plans and instructions.
Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, internet, scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment. Experience with POS system and contact management system preferred.
Our candidate will share our values of:
Creating satisfied and valued customers
Pursuing knowledge and improvement
Providing honest and accurate information
Being passionate and determined
Being detail oriented
Focusing on profitable sales and growth
Working as a team
Qualified candidates may send resume as a .pdf attachment to email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.ariastonegallery.com