DALLAS SHOWROOM COORDINATOR & CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Back to Open Jobs
We are looking for a top-notch creative thinker with an exceptional customer support attitude and a personable approach.
At Bella Notte Linens, we’re committed to providing our customers with an outstanding shopping experience from when they first hear about us until they receive their Bella piece and fall in love.
The Showroom Coordinator & Customer Support Specialist role directly impacts customer satisfaction and company results.
- Maintain showroom organization assisting in operational duties.
- Ensure a best-in-class customer care experience in the showroom environment and e-commerce environment.
- Host our B2B customers in the showroom and support our Showroom Design Concierge during sales appointments.
- Help answer customer questions regarding all aspects of the brand. Communicate promptly and appropriately with customers via phone, help-desk system (Gorgias), and in-person, following our protocols (e.g., answer, follow-up, escalate when needed, and always resolve).
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with team members to address customer needs pre and post-purchase.
- Maintain a clear understanding of Bella Notte's policies on cancellations, damage, refunds, and escalation processes.
- Communicate and collaborate across multiple departments, including sales, design/product development, and supply chain, to help resolve customer-related issues in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with sales, design, and operations teams for quarter-end activities such as reporting and systems updates.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people; therefore, you genuinely care about customers.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in a retail and/or e-commerce environment.
- You’re articulate and enthusiastic, with excellent written and verbal communication.
- You love all forms of art!
- You are technology savvy. You must be a Microsoft Excel and Google sheets expert!
- You are creative and innovative.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are a quick and eager learner.
- You think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- You are a team player with the ability and desire to work collaboratively.
- You take responsibility and are open to constructive feedback.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You are a problem-solver and an independent thinker.
- 40 hours per week
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- PTO offer
- Paid sick leave following Texas requirements
- Health Insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Employee product discount: Cost plus 10% (about 75% off of Retail)
Job Type: Full-time