Customer Service Representative / Marketing Assistant - Entry Level
Back to Open Jobs
Located in the Dallas Design District, the Customer Service Representative / Marketing Assistant is expected to positively and professionally represent our company online through excellent customer service, concise communication, and thorough follow up to assist the Customer Service and Marketing Departments. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a background in Marketing/Customer Service who is able to provide a first-class customer experience.
The Customer Service Representative / Marketing Assistant will work closely with the e-commerce division to provide customer service support and assist the Marketing department with a wide variety of day-to-day administrative activities. This entails duties such as answering phones/responding to email and chat inquiries, project management and templating, CRM management, client assistance, new client engagement/outreach, and other administrative and marketing tasks associated with revenue increasing activities as directed by management.
Main job duties include:
- Responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience in accordance to brand standards.
- Assist clients throughout their sales journey by answering product questions, offering educational insight, and coordinating with all departments to find solutions and solve problems.
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner online and through Aria’s chat services utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Respond timely to inquiries, emails, and answer phone calls.
- Aim to satisfy clients and help achieve sales goals as a contributing member of our customer service /e-commerce division.
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and sales process to properly address customer inquiries in adherence to company policy, and to be able to clearly communicate company policies to purchasers and end users.
- Keep client information, paperwork, and receipts organized and easily accessible, in addition to keeping thorough notes.
- Responsible for initiating and cultivating relationships with new and current clients while following up on inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting calls to generate new business.
- Assist marketing department on an as needed basis surrounding tasks such as event coordination, pulling marketing reports, research of blog topics and assisting with SEO implementation.
- Be accountable for managing the CRM system in accordance with process and workload.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
The following are qualities expected from an Customer Service Representative / Marketing Assistant:
- Customer focus - must value customer service and customer relationships.
- Company focus - must be diligent in efforts to reach company goals.
- Team work - must be able to work with peers and other company employees for the overall company interest.
- Organization - must effectively manage time and paperwork for maximum efficiency.
- Communication - must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers (this includes timeliness, and professionalism).
- Preferred 1 year of customer service/marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred.
- Interior Design industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with an outgoing/social personality.
- Experience working directly with clients and internal teams.
- Takes initiative and see projects through to fruition.
- Ability to type at least 65 WPM.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions.
- Ability to multitask in a flexible daily environment with excellent time management skills.
- Quick learning and able to absorb client names, product names, and material knowledge.
- Can-do, team player attitude who is trustworthy and dependable.
- Spatial skills and understanding of measurements, overhead plans, and instructions.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, Google Suite, scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment.
- Experience with POS and CRM systems are preferred.
Our candidate will share our values of:
- Creating satisfied and valued customers
- Pursuing knowledge and improvement
- Providing honest and accurate information
- Being passionate and determined
- Being detail-oriented
- Focusing on profitable sales and growth
- Working as a team
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Dallas, TX
Required work authorization: United States
Qualified candidates may send resume as a .pdf attachment to email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.ariastonegallery.com