Customer Care Associate - Showroom
Back to Open Jobs
James Martin Vanities is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Customer Care / Service Rep. We are an importer and distributor of bathroom vanities, located near downtown Dallas in the Design District. It is a fast-paced environment with 1000+ shipments per month. We are looking for a motivated and dependable individual who can help us with incoming calls for both sales and customer service.
This is a small friendly office with 12-14 employees. The job is Monday through Friday 9 AM - 6 PM. We are looking for a self-starter that needs minimal supervision. You need to be able to make decisions regarding customer issues, follow our procedures and help us continue to refine and develop additional and better procedures.
- A heavy volume of incoming calls and emails assisting customers with product questions prior to the sale and delivery and product issues after the sale
- Responding to support emails and documenting sales leads, etc.
- Problem-solving and quick-thinking is a must to thrive in this position.
- Ability to handle end to end customer service care issues
- Associate's Degree, will also consider industry knowledge and experience
Knowledge of general customer service principles and practices
Must be detail oriented and organized, this is a key to thrive in this position
Must have impeccable verbal skills with a friendly approach
Take pride in your work
Very strong computer skills, Outlook, Excel, Quickbooks skills are a plus
James Martin Vanities is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. James Martin Vanities offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org