- Showroom Event
- 11:30 AM. Sep 18
Dahlgren Duck is a global Luxury Lifestyle distributor of products and services with operations in Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, London and Dubai. Specializing in Luxury operating supplies and equipment (OS&E) for projects ranging from mixed use resort and hotel developments to restaurants, private residences, country clubs, super yachts and private jet aviation. Supplying china, crystal, flatware, linens, housewares, furniture and electronics from over 300 of the world’s finest manufacturers. Dahlgren Duck has provided custom dinner services and personalized accessories for private yachts, aircraft, residences and palaces all over the world. Additionally, Dahlgren Duck supplies the top destination clubs, private residence clubs and 5-Star hotels & resorts with complete turnkey packages that including installation, maintenance and replenishments.
Dahlgren Duck utilizes its depth of experience and long history within the industry to provide one-stop-shopping for bespoke design-integrated dinner services and unique accessories to compliment any décor. Our products range from the world’s finest luxury goods to those necessary for daily living including service staff quarters. Services extend to design coordination, product research, budget consultation, procurement, inventory management, product consolidation and domestic & international shipping.
In summary, Dahlgren Duck’s extensive resources and comprehensive expertise provides its clients with one stop shopping solutions for projects worldwide
Job Summary Overview
Dahlgren Duck is seeking a full-time ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR who will be responsible for assisting with internal customer service duties for assigned account(s). This position will provide product information, process orders, and be a key component to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Salary Range: $35K +benefits
· Strong, organizational and prioritizing skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work Independently and collaborate with the team
· Ability to effectively communicate and interface across all levels of the company
· Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Excel
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Agile in shifting priorities based on day to day demands
· Able to work in a variety of environments from office to warehouse to showroom
· Good interpersonal and outward customer service skills
NO COMPUTER RELATED EXPERIENCE OR SKILLS NEED NOT APPLY.
Please send resumes and inquiries to