In a city known for being over-the-top, it goes without saying that Dallas takes its philanthropic endeavors seriously, and a number of design district residents are involved with charitable efforts locally, nationally, and internationally.
The Dallas Design District has always encouraged the flow of creativity and passion in young minds.
The Dallas Design District is now calling for entries for the 2018/2019 Apprentice Scholarship, awarded to an apprentice that has been going above and beyond in their workplace, providing an innovative and imaginative mindset, and encompassing the District’s desire to promote and encourage the flow of creativity and passion within young minds.
Young Apprentice Submission Guidelines:
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit a mood board and/or final images of the project that apprentice has helped co-design
- Submissions must be sent by August 17th 12:59 pm CST
- Five Finalist will be notified by phone call August 19th - the winner will be announced at the 3rd annual Dallas Design District Guide Celebration party in September 2018
Young Apprentice Qualifications:
- Must work in the Design District or helped design an interior design project that sourced from the Dallas Design District
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Design School and/or 1-2 Years Out of School
- Work must be completed between June 2017 - August 2018
Young Apprentice Winnings:
- $1,000 check
- Inclusion in Interiors Texas Magazine post event coverage
- Social media coverage