The Dallas Design District is now calling for entries for the 2020/2021 Apprentice Scholarship, awarded to an apprentice that has been going above and beyond in their workplace, providing an innovative and imaginative mindset, and encompassing the District’s desire to promote and encourage the flow of creativity and passion within young minds.
Young Apprentice Submission Guidelines:
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit a mood board and/or final images of the project that apprentice has helped co-design
- Submissions extended to Friday September 4th 12:59 pm CST
- Email Submissions to: email@example.com - subject line MUST read: SUBMISSION: 2020 Young Apprentice Award Program
- Winner will be contacted via phone and email by Monday September 8th.
Young Apprentice Qualifications:
- Must work in the Design District or helped design an interior design project that sourced from the Dallas Design District
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Design School and/or 1-2 Years Out of School
- Work must be completed between June 2019 - August 2020
Young Apprentice Winnings:
- $1,000 check
- Inclusion in Interiors Texas Magazine post-event coverage
- Social media coverage