Saturday and Sunday beginning April 18, 2020 (until further notice)
12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
AF Home Interiors Showroom
377 Howell Street
Dallas, Texas 75207
COVID19 is a life-changing event that has caused a tremendous amount of stress for so many people in the communities we call home. To help provide support for families in desperate need, AF Home Interiors has partnered with the Dallas Design District to create a weekly collection drive benefiting CitySquare and Jubliee Park and Community Center. The collection drive will kick off Saturday, April 18, 2020, and continue every Saturday and Sunday between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. until the pandemic subsides. AF Home Interiors will serve as the “drop off” location and is collecting diapers and baby goods, non-perishable food items, pet food and supplies, cleaning supplies and reusable plastic and paper bags. Collected items will be delivered every Monday morning to CitySquare and Jubilee Park for distribution within those communities.
Items to be donated:
- Diapers and baby goods of any kind: baby formula, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Non-Perishable food items: pasta, canned chicken and canned tuna are preferred. Other canned foods, dry goods, peanut butter, and rice are also appreciated.
- Animal Care: dog food, cat food, kitty litter
- Cleaning supplies: antibacterial hand soap, sanitizing wipes, hand sanitizer, and other cleaning supplies
- Grocery bags: CitySquare operates a food pantry and is currently accepting reusable plastic or paper bags (no holes please).
Social distancing will be in effect, and volunteers will be taking necessary precautions. However, if you prefer to schedule a private drop-off, please email email@example.com or call (469) 372-0104 for an appointment. Volunteers are also available to do porch pick-ups. You can also order on Amazon and have it delivered to the showroom or directly to our non-profit partners.