Every year Dallas media powerhouse D Magazine spearheads a very unscientific survey to determine the best of the best throughout the great city of Dallas. They touch everything; best hair salon, best beer, best salad, best gym. If you're looking for something in Dallas D Magazine has probably attempted to determine the "best" in whatever category you're searching. This year the Design District, as it always does, took home some big ones. Lots of furniture, no surprise there, but also some food and even an fitness category. Here's a list of the Design District winners and which category they can boast their "best of" in. If I missed anyone feel free to leave a comment and I'll add them to the list.
Congrats to the Dallas Design District winners of the best of Dallas!
- Best Yoga - BalancingEnergy Health and Yoga Center
- Best Traditional Furniture Store - Laura Lee Clark
- Best Contemporary Modern Furniture - Scott+Cooner
- Best Vintage/Antique Furniture - Scout
- Best Home Accessories Store - Ceylon et Cie
- Best Burger - Off-Site Kitchen
- Best Shop for Outdoor Furniture - Janus et Cie
- Best Brewery - Community Beer Company