- Design Event
- 12:00 PM. Mar 23
F. Schumacher & Co
A fifth generation, family-owned company, F. Schumacher & Co. is a recognized leader in the interior design industry and has always been characterized by a talented, well-trained and dedicated team. Schumacher understands that people are its most valuable asset, and that the development of a passionate and diverse team is critical for its continued success.
If you are passionate about design and interested in contributing to our tradition of excellence and dedicated to taking best care of our clients, then we want to hear from you.
The Dallas Schumacher Showroom is looking for a full-time Sales Support Assistant.
· Maximize sales of all brands and product categories in the territory to enable showroom to achieve overall sales goals
· Fill memo sample requests
· Maintain sample room inventory; order samples, file replenishment memos, file memo returns and keep all inventory levels current and in order
· Maintain showroom floor. Merchandise fabrics, hang new items and remove discontinued product as needed
· Handle customer/client memo requests both over the phone and in person
· Assist sales team by gathering tear sheets, memo samples, shipping, and faxing / calling / emailing clients with information as requested/directed
· Assist sales team with substitutions and propose/reselect for backordered or discontinued items
· On occasion, assist clients when shopping for textile/wall covering selections, provide guidance and product information as needed
· Maintain tear sheet library inventory; order new tear sheets and keep inventory levels current
· Maintain showroom marketing materials (collection brochures, bags, pencils, note cards, ink, etc) and ensure showroom floor is well stocked and orderly
· Answer telephone as needed
· Assist with general showroom requests and projects as part of the Schumacher team.
· Assist with supply maintenance and ordering
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or requested as our business continues to develop.
· High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
· 1-2 years of working in a retail, design or showroom environment
· Ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast paced environment
· Some lifting (20lbs – 50lbs max)
· Computer skills – familiarity with computer systems; Outlook, Excel, Word
· Highly organized, detail oriented and exceptional follow-through skills
· Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
· Punctuality is required
This position reports directly to the territory manager. We are open 9 to 5, Monday thru’ Friday. Occasionally other hours are required. If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to James Campbell at email@example.com.