Outside Sales - Aria Stone Gallery
Back to Open Jobs
An Outside Salesperson is expected to professionally represent our company as the face of the company, providing excellent customer service, thorough follow up and promoting sales. Sales territory is based in Dallas, Texas with an opportunity to extend into neighboring states after 90 days of employment to prospect fabricators, dealers, builders, architects, contractors, and interior designers. Candidate will use proven negotiation techniques to find equitable solutions for both parties. Position will require some overnight travel and offers a base salary plus commission, cell phone, computer/tablet, and approved expense reimbursement.
Main job duties include:
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner
- Aim to satisfy clients and achieve company goals for respective location
- Visit clients under own directive as well as direct reports’ lead
- Be accountable for managing own customer accounts and cold calling and follow up of homeowners, designers, architects, builders and general contractors
- Perform routine follow-up calls to customers to maintain customer relationship and build brand loyalty
- Follow up on project leads and other prospective sales, and promote material currently in stock and/or in transit
- Properly managing holds, adhering to the company's hold and deposit policy and properly stating the policy to homeowners
- Make collection calls as directed
- Attend networking functions on occasion under the direction of location manager and/or upper management
- Proactively engage in continuing education pertaining to the stone and design industries
- Follow company policies on clientele tracking and use of CRM systems as well as other sales tools
- Work Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Sales/retail experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality and dependable.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task in a flexible daily environment.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, internet, scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment
- 2-5 years outside sales experience with a proven track record of success. Industry and territory experience minimum of 2 years required calling on the Dallas/FtWorth area. 4-yr degree preferred.
- Well organized and self-disciplined
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive
- Outstanding communication skills including verbal and written.
- Advanced computer skills based on a Windows platform using a Samsung Galaxy PC/Tablet. Programs including Gmail and Google based business programs, Microsoft Office, CRM system, and inventory management programs.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude of cooperation and respect
- Develop, maintain and grow client relationships
- Actively promote the Company's products and uphold the Company's margin philosophies
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide proactively solutions to customers' needs, after actively listening to customer's needs
- Look for new business opportunities and follow up on leads
- Excellent communication with customers including; providing accurate information, skillful negotiations, timely follow-up and/or problem resolution and ability to close the sale
Our candidate will share our values of:
- Creating satisfied and valued customers
- Pursuing growth and learning
- Being passionate and determined
- Being detail oriented
- Focusing on profitable sales and growth
- Working within a team
- Competitive wage, depending on experience
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Short Term and Long Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee discount on stone materials
Aria Stone Gallery is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Screen required.
Please email your resume to the Jason@AriaStoneGallery.com for consideration.