- No new upcoming events found
Graniti Vicentia is a recognized leader in the porcelain tile industry importing and distributing manufactured products from across the globe. Based out of Houston, TX, our company is fast growing and leads the industry with innovative products and services serving a variety of target markets such as hospitality, corporate, commercial, healthcare and high-end residential.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work in our Dallas showroom and as part of our Residential ‘Team’. Responsibilities include both sales functions and sharing the responsibility with other team members to keep the Showroom maintained and market facing for our customers.
Our ideal candidate will be a team-player that respects a culture based on mutual respect, collaboration and the knowledge that our team’s success is the direct result of each GV member’s contributions. To succeed in this position the individual will need to be highly organized and responsive, as well as be able to multi-task and adapt as needed……all while displaying a friendly ‘Can-do’ attitude.
Inside Sales / Essential Functions and Key Activities
· Effectively work with the Residential Sales Team to assist customers and close sales
· Ability to multi-task and assist multiple groups in the showroom
· Work with designers, builders and other residential industry professionals to develop project specs from the design phase through to order and beyond
· Function collaboratively with the Inside & Outside sales team members
· Host and assist any walk-in customers / Pass project info to specific sales person if need be
· Work to develop long-term relationships with specifiers / customers for repeat business
· Develop working relationships with related industry professionals that purchase and support the increase of specification and sales (Contractors, Fabricators, etc)
· Participate in showroom hosted presentations, CEU’s and local trade shows
· Collaborate with other GV sales offices / divisions to share leads and/or information relative to customer / project opportunities
· Utilize all experts and capabilities of GV to close sales
· Proactively network to identify new relationships and drive business into the GV Showroom
· Participate in industry related events as required
· Generate project reports and communicate territory activity
Showroom Responsibilities / Essential Functions and Key Activities
· Open & Close the showroom, as related to any specific showroom set-up needs
· Oversee and maintain the showroom to be clean and organized at all times
· Responsible for maintaining Showroom Calendar and ensuring all walk-in traffic is logged
· Manage and keep track of all showroom sales tools
· Coordinate and oversee any maintenance needs for the showroom
· Collaborate and communicate with VP of Sales & Marketing specific Showroom issues / needs
· Participate and help facilitate events held in the showroom, as required.
· Communicate with other GV Showroom locations in order to service / function consistently
· Work with other GV team members to manage & oversee off-site storage facilities specific to marketing materials
· Serve as point person for the GV Dallas Showroom to work with partnering associates / vendors
Requirements & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
· Experience in a customer service or sales role
· Self-starter with the ability to self-manage and initiate projects
· Must have excellent customer service / interpersonal skills
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and adapt
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Must have a desire to work as a part of a team and be a team player
· Industry experience a plus
· Proficient in all computer related programs related to Word, Excel, Power Point
Compensation & Benefits
Graniti Vicentia offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package. Details to be provided.
Please email your resume to Debbie Marks.