PDNB Gallery presents “From Moscow with Love,” a new exhibition at their Dallas Design District gallery. Guests are invited to an opening reception on May 12, 2012 from 5 to 8 p.m. The exhibit includes photographs from Russian artists, including:
- Dmitri Beliakov (b. 1970 Totma, Vologda, Russia)
- Mikhail Dasherskij (b. 1935 Moscow, Russia)
- Gregori Maiofis (b. 1970 St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Ivan Mikhailov (b. 1981 Novocheboksarsk, Russia)
- Valery Samarin (b. 1964 Moscow, Russia)
- Vitaly Smirnov (b. 1969 St. Petersburg, Russia) Eugene Zaluzhny (b. 1962, Belarus)
Several of these photographers have never been exhibited in the United States.
Works featured will be diverse. Some will have political undertone (Gregori Maiofis, Eugene Zaluzhny and Ivan Mihailov), some carry pure design aspects (Valery Samarin), and some lie in-between like Mikhail Dasherskij’s street photography of Moscow during the 1990′s.
“From Moscow with Love” will be on display at PDNB through July 28, 2012.