What better way the end the week than with two new job opportunities! Happy job hunting and enjoy your weekend!
Sample Room Assistant, Horizon Italian Tile
Horizon Italian Tile is hiring for a sample room assistant in its Dallas showroom. Job duties include:
- Organizing and maintaining sample room, sample binders, and catalogs
- Assisting showroom manager with displays
- Assisting with general showroom upkeep; changing lightbulbs, etc.
- Packing boxes for shipping samples
Candidates must be able to lift 60 lbs. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Interior Designers/Architect with Sales Experience, Ornare
Ornare, a high-end kitchen and closet showroom coming soon to the Dallas Design District is looking for a professional who has experience working for kitchen companies, preferably Italian or German brands with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The Sales Associate/Designer will be responsible for sales of Ornare closets, wall units, kitchens and bathrooms. This position is responsible for building relationships with designers and architects, determining their needs, creating a sales strategy, designing projects, coordinating with the factory, preparing, reviewing and revising shop drawings, closing sales, and follow up.
- Desired skills, experience and qualifications:
- At least an AA degree in interior design or equivalent from a technical school
- Minimum 5 years experience in interior design, ergonomics, construction or related field with proven track record in sales
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients
- Ability to apply math skills to calculate discounts, proportions, percentages, dimensions
- Ability to define problems and determine solutions; interpret technical information in diagram form
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), internet software and design software (AutoCad)
- Must be multi-tasking to handle several projects at a time
- Able to hand draw sketches in front of client
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Builds relationships based on trust
- Resourceful – knows who to call for what
- Proficient with English. Bi-lingual English/Spanish/Portuguese a plus
Please email resumes to Olavo Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get more updates on job opportunities in the Dallas Design District and network with other local professionals by joining the Dallas Design District LinkedIn Group!