LowerOakLawn.com has truly become the place to find all the best interior design and design sales jobs in Dallas. Our LinkedIn Group reaches over 400 professionals and is ripe with discussions and job postings. We’d love you to join in on the conversation!
Today we’re listing a much coveted design position, as well as a design sales assistant position. Details on how to apply are listed below. Good luck!
Assistant Designer, EJ Interiors
Fast growing Dallas residential interior design firm EJ Interiors is looking for a full time Interior Designer to work on design projects and design blog. Must have an interior design degree, your own vehicle and be proficient in AutoCAD. Looking for someone who can work independently and is organized, dependable, detail-oriented, energetic, professional and has an eye for style! At least 1 year experience is preferred. A background in marketing, social media, advertising, and PR is a plus.
Email resumes to Emily Larkin at email@example.com.
Outside Sales, Horizon Italian Tile
Decorative Center Dallas showroom Horizon Italian Tile has an opening for an outside sales associate. This is an outside sales position that includes calling on architects and designers, specifying our products for commercial, healthcare, and hospitality projects. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting outside sales team
- Communicating with designers and contractors
- Working with warehouse coordinating samples
- Quoting pricing on projects out for bid
Sales Assistant, Minolochi
Promemoria Dallas showroom at Minolochi, a high-end, luxury Italian showroom in the Dallas Design District is seeking a full-time, professional sales assistant. We are considering candidates that meet the following qualifications:
- Sales experience in the furniture industry
- Strong understanding of high-end clientele and luxury goods
- Interior Design experience or background is a plus!
- Confident with a professional sales attitude
- Proficient computer skills
- Honest and reliable with the ability to work with others as a team
- Drug and background check will be performed before any new hires
Though sales experience is preferred, we will also consider candidates who have a background interior design.
If you are interested in filling this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get more updates on job opportunities in the Dallas Design District and network with other local professionals by joining the Lower Oak Lawn LinkedIn Group!