One of my favorite parts of this year’s Olympic games is the beautiful backdrop of lovely England. I’ve long been an adoring anglophile, admiring everything from the country’s captivating history and royal roots, to modern pop culture, and, of course, those charming English accents. It’s no surprise then that I am a big fan of the Union Jack, England’s emblematic flag.
The Union Jack is totally iconic; making it fun pattern to decorate with. And the Design District is chock full of furnishings and accessories that sport the symbol! From rugs and pillows to wallcoverings and even bathtubs, there are endless options if you’re looking to incorporate a little British flair into your home decor. Here are some of my favorite union jack finds from Design Districts showrooms:
- Union Jack Floor Pillow // BoConcept
- Union Jack Wallcovering in Rouge by Cole & Sons // Lee Jofa
- Oak and English Pippy Trunk Chest with inlaid Union Flag // McGannon Showrooms
- VW Flag Rug by Vivian Westwood // The Rug Company
- London Dining Chair // BoConcept
6. Victoria & Albert Cheshire tub, Custom paint, TKO Associates
Would you dare to decorate with the Brisish flag? Send me pictures of your England-inspire spaces!