Word is out; Oak is open, and the reviews are pouring in! Elegant, sexy, sophisticated, and perfect are all words that have been used to describe the ambiance and food of the Design District’s newest eatery. And not only is Oak wowing food critics in the press, it’s winning among patrons, garnering an impressive four out of five stars on Yelp.
Read a sampling of the reviews and check out the beaucoups of stunning photos of their food and space brought to you by a handful of Dallas’ premiere publications:
- D Magazine – Side Dish Blog - First Take: Oak in the Dallas Design District
- Dallas Observer – City of Ate – Oak Now Open in the Design District (Photos)
- Crave DFW – First Look: Oak
- Thrillist – Oak: Gutsy by Design (District)
- UrbanDaddy - Oak – A DJ-Fueled Dinner Spot in the Design District
Have you tried out Oak yet? Leave your first impressions in the comments below!
Photography by Desiree Espada via D Magazine Side Dish Blog
See more: Oak