D Magazine’s August issue restaurant review features none other than LOL’s very favorite neighborhood bar & eatery, The Meddlesome Moth. Appropriately covered in D’s “Best of Dallas” issue, restaurant critic Nancy Nichols gave a great review. Here are a few highlights:
- The interior of the Moth is as unique and well thought-out as the beer list, an amalgam of slick and funk.
- The bar area is sophisticated and cozy.
- The shin of beef is a thing of beauty. The meat is so tender that it melts in your mouth.
- The star of the menu is the Moth Balls. Don’t go to the Moth without trying them.
- Service at the Moth is, well, not meddlesome.
The Meddlesome Moth
1621 Oak Lawn Ave.
Dallas, TX 75207